First 48 will be filming in Houston after their quick stop in Jackson.NO ONE ON THIS EARTH IS GOING TO DO WHAT NOBLE DID TO MY SON AND GET AWAY WITH IT!
ExactlyTodd4State said:Everyone thinks that their kid is better than they really are. There's a lot of flawed logic in those little bits that I just read. He talks about how good JIMMY is, but then how he was set up for failure because he had to face the top or meat of the order. Well, if JIMMY is that good, he should be able to get those guys out, so which is it? I'd say that Noble put him in those situations because he felt like JIMMY could handle them.
The other thing that these parents don't seem to grasp is that the coach's livelihood depends on wins and losses. You can't afford to not play your best players. If their kid isn't playing, it's in all likelihood because someone is better. Heck, if I was a coach, I'd have an all-Hitler youth OF if they were the best players.
I'm thinking that the scouts told them what they did about drafting JIMMY was in all likelihood an attempt to keep these psycho parents from bothering them. Especially in light of Ricky Bowen and Chris Corrigan getting drafted.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report