Baseball Schedule released...

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,690
14,540
113
I'm honeymooning in New Orleans March 14-19, so I was waiting on the schedule hoping we'd be playing at home the following weekend so I could show her the New Dude. We got pictures in front of Thunder and Lightning in the fall of '19 on a football weekend, but obviously couldn't go in.

Alas, anyone have tickets to Alex Box?*
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list