Baseball thread

Whatever1

Junior
Mar 27, 2022
442
377
63
I'm really digging our team taking the bad guy approach this year. Talk all you want if you can back it up.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
I ❤️ Brasswell getting a start.

I think they took Eli out an inning too early.

I like our chances to sweep if we can get this one.
Eli starting was an instinctively good call. Like him as a Friday starter. Keeps the down in the strike zone and limited base runners.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
Wimmer is not as crisp at the plate as he was earlier in the season. It "feels" like a slump even if he's still over 300.
Yep, looks like he's bailing out on his swing. Can't reach pitches on the outside of the plate, particularly the breaking ball..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  3. 03 GamecockCentral This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions