Baseball Ticket Priority

CoolDawg

Redshirt
Oct 20, 2013
522
0
0
Does anyone know what criteria will be used in determining who is allowed to purchase baseball tickets this year? If it is based on the number of years that I have been purchasing them, I should be ok. If it is based on being one of the richest baseball fans, I will be in trouble.
 

qball.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
224
2
16
It’s a complex mess if you ask me but in a nutshell: mid week games are first come, first serve (no ranking considerations); weekend series will be chosen by groups in BC rank order—1-500, 501-1500 and 1501-down. If any are available after a group chooses (series by series btw) then they fall to the next tier. 4 per outfield spot and no mingling in OF by grandstand tickets. Will be monitored. Each spot can get up to 4 passes. Check your email though—it should be in there.
 

jeremyrbrown

Junior
Sep 4, 2008
1,549
216
63
Does anyone know what criteria will be used in determining who is allowed to purchase baseball tickets this year? If it is based on the number of years that I have been purchasing them, I should be ok. If it is based on being one of the richest baseball fans, I will be in trouble.

You're screwed.
 

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
Chair backs are limited to 4, if you already have 4 or more. There’s no other way to get additional tickets. I have a family of 5, so we’re screwed.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor