baseball tickets

Arthur2478

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2010
1,407
2
38
has the ticket office made decision about how many fans will be able to attend?
anyone receive a letter yet????

However, they divide it up, I'm sure it's gonna piss a lot of people off especially those with outfield lounges.
Thus, I wouldnt be surprised if they drop the info late tomorrow afternoon to give everyone the weekend to cool off while the ticket office/bulldog club offices are closed.
 

WrapItDog

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
4,336
791
113
WTVA news last night said Ole Miss baseball attendance was 25% capacity with fans having to wear masks except when eating or drinking. They did say this was to start the season so I guess that may be subject to change later in the season.
 

TheDawgSaint

Junior
Jan 18, 2021
644
361
63
However, they divide it up, I'm sure it's gonna piss a lot of people off especially those with outfield lounges.
Thus, I wouldnt be surprised if they drop the info late tomorrow afternoon to give everyone the weekend to cool off while the ticket office/bulldog club offices are closed.

You are probably correct. I don’t think there is a way to not have some pissed off. Probably the only fair way would be a lottery. Of course, I know that is not going happen.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State