Baseball transfer update

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,611
113
Cole Cheatham and Logan Forsythe are in the portal. Most likely by mutual agreement.
 

17itdawg

All-Conference
Sep 30, 2022
957
1,563
93
Guaranteed Logan Forsythe ends up at Southern Miss, South Alabama, SELA, or some where similar and absolutely shoves it against State in a midweek game.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,611
7,827
113
I know it’s not baseball, but Shak Moore is headed to…. Kansas?

didn’t see that coming
 
  • Wow
Reactions: eckie1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5