That was pathetic. 1 hitter.
And 13 K.
Pathetic isn't a strong enough word. Shameful? Disgraceful?
That was pathetic. 1 hitter.
Okay, what I expected - but worse!
Somebody pull the plug.
Who are the other elite players?
Agreed. Can we decline a post-season invite so it can just be over?Okay, what I expected - but worse!
Somebody pull the plug.
I got you. I don't see it. I think our overall talent matches about where we are. We just happened to play out of our asses earlier in the year.I'm not saying we have elite players.
I'm not saying we have elite players. But I do think we have a level of talent that should have finished better than this.
How many guys on this team just fell off completely on offense? I mean it’s like a historically high number. Hoerneg, Casas, Brewer, Denny… all lefties.Time for Casas to sit. You can see it on his face. Reminds me of Nick Ebert. Started white hot, then just fell off a cliff in conference play.
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
TheBigSpur
South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives