Who doesn't?Does his grandson still post here? Didn't he have a tattoo of his grandpa?
Cattle breeds too IMHO.People named after herbs and spices can’t be trusted.
Basil died in 1804 so it's probably been awhile since his grandson posted.Does his grandson still post here? Didn't he have a tattoo of his grandpa?
Think you meant 2004Basil died in 1804 so it's probably been awhile since his grandson posted.
Think you meant 2004
I always struggled figuring out Owensboro until I figured this out. Then it all made sense.
"Basil Hayden Sr. was a Maryland Catholic who led a group of twenty-five Catholic families from Maryland into what is now Nelson County, Kentucky (near Bardstown) in 1785."
I always struggled figuring out Owensboro until I figured this out. Then it all made sense.
Does his grandson still post here? Didn't he have a tattoo of his grandpa?
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'