basketball recruiting?

greystreet81

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
57
0
0
Not sure how everyone else feels, but I have been somewhat concerned about our (lack of) basketball recruiting. Usually, Stansbury just about has his class wrapped up at this point of the year. Well, it didn't make me feel any better when I found out that Coach Stans has been going up to Kentucky almost every weekend since July and building a lake on his property. Do y'all consider this reason for concern, or am I overreacting? I guess the football coaching staff's lack of preparation of our football team for Saturday's game has me fishing for ways that our coaches are not earning their big, fat paychecks.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense