Basketball

Cocky Jeff

Joined Jan 30, 2003
Jan 30, 2003
8,875
15,903
113
I think no story…..wow. Not sure I ever remember this happening. We have plummeted. I hope we survive the massacre of SEC play. I’m pulling for them and coach. Gonna take players for next year or it will be a repeat.
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
Huh? They played 2 days ago. Why would there be a story today? I’m confused…
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina