Baylor vs TTU

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
I like watching games like this when I could care less who wins though I suppose a Tech win could make our win look a bit better to that “Net” rating BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKGrad93

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Tough loss for Tech. Unless they beat Kansas and/or have a decent showing in the Big 12 tournament, they could miss the tournament. I'm not sure a 13 or 14 loss team with a 3-10 record in quad 1 games is a tournament resume.
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,203
45,721
113
Tech loses which means they will move up ten spots in the NET rankings. It’s all about the good losses- the more you rack up, the better your ranking. Hell, I’m surprised Evansville isn’t in the top ten.
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Tough loss for Tech. Unless they beat Kansas and/or have a decent showing in the Big 12 tournament, they could miss the tournament. I'm not sure a 13 or 14 loss team with a 3-10 record in quad 1 games is a tournament resume.
just look at the big ten !
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky