he’s doneLooks like it's time for me to put the tools away and head in to see what we got.
Lemme know when Cal is done with his carnival barker speech.
Why should someone dwell on the past. I’m sure DJ Wagner would love to hear Calipari moaning about last season.Would have been nice to hear him acknowledge the scheid season last year and try to mend bridges.
Your name fits your post well.He's so full of it.
The only way to mend bridges is to win. He doesn’t have to say anything, just winWould have been nice to hear him acknowledge the scheid season last year and try to mend bridges.
turns xbox off40-0 Baby...make it happen!!!!!!!
Right over your head.Duke will rock our **** if we play D like this.
I think it’s over yoursRight over your head.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets