Yes. It’s because he looks like Beans off of Even Stevens.I thought BEANS was random as hell in that AI image. Clearly, I've missed something. Is that Chance's nickname?
The most shocking info here is that kids his age know about Even StevensYes. It’s because he looks like Beans off of Even Stevens.
Beans is a weak nickname and yes I know the reason behind it. We can do better
Robbed of a double by the circumstances.
Mostly from high school days but the name lingered a bit and is backHave "we" or they been calling him Beans for 4 years and I've just been living under a rock?
I thought I read that LoTan gave it to him.Mostly from high school days but the name lingered a bit and is back
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment