Bears

GMAN81

Junior
Aug 21, 2013
1,785
314
83
Excited Pizza GIF
Exactly my reaction to your ridiculous posts about Williams. Keep trying little guy.
 

SiuCubFan8

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2007
6,312
4,096
113
The Bears schedule up to the bye is not extremely difficult as we sit right now. SEA is still a problem but GB/NE seem to be a mess right now…that could change but right now not bad if you look ahead.
 

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,630
4,133
113
The Bears schedule up to the bye is not extremely difficult as we sit right now. SEA is still a problem but GB/NE seem to be a mess right now…that could change but right now not bad if you look ahead.
You're not wrong, but the Bears aren't good enough/aren't in any position to look ahead.
 

RetiredReferee

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2011
1,087
1,083
113
Did you see him during the National anthem?



49 second mark

I did. So?

My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid:
- cried after the Notre Dame game
- paints his fingernails
- Diva
- his dad is going to be a problem
- can't be a leader
- doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear
- won't play unless he gets partial ownership
- stat hog
- etc.
- etc.
-etc.

I dunno, we're 2 full seasons and 3 weeks into his career and can anyone point to anything that has been said about him off the field or non-in game stuff that's been a problem? I mean, obviously if you just don't care for the guy you'll invent things to talk about, like hoodies, sunglasses, robes, and not standing at full attention during the national anthem.

I hope you can fix those pearls.
 

pjjp

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2001
5,790
3,065
113
I did. So?

My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid:
- cried after the Notre Dame game
- paints his fingernails
- Diva
- his dad is going to be a problem
- can't be a leader
- doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear
- won't play unless he gets partial ownership
- stat hog
- etc.
- etc.
-etc.

I dunno, we're 2 full seasons and 3 weeks into his career and can anyone point to anything that has been said about him off the field or non-in game stuff that's been a problem? I mean, obviously if you just don't care for the guy you'll invent things to talk about, like hoodies, sunglasses, robes, and not standing at full attention during the national anthem.

I hope you can fix those pearls.
Plus, his teammates have voted him as a captain the last two years. If he was a bad teammate, that would not be the case. That tells me more than some random anti Caleb people on the internet.
 

Colin2299

Senior
Aug 13, 2025
619
426
63
I did. So?

My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid:
- cried after the Notre Dame game
- paints his fingernails
- Diva
- his dad is going to be a problem
- can't be a leader
- doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear
- won't play unless he gets partial ownership
- stat hog
- etc.
- etc.
-etc.

I dunno, we're 2 full seasons and 3 weeks into his career and can anyone point to anything that has been said about him off the field or non-in game stuff that's been a problem? I mean, obviously if you just don't care for the guy you'll invent things to talk about, like hoodies, sunglasses, robes, and not standing at full attention during the national anthem.

I hope you can fix those pearls.
You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.

Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.

SiuCubFan8

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2007
6,312
4,096
113
Plus, his teammates have voted him as a captain the last two years. If he was a bad teammate, that would not be the case. That tells me more than some random anti Caleb people on the internet.
He has some issues with his game that are valid critiques but the other stuff says more about the person criticizing than Caleb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PowerI66 and pjjp

SiuCubFan8

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2007
6,312
4,096
113
You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.

Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
Not a great look, need to be more aware but I also saw you talk about his hood up with sunglasses in beginning of game…who cares.
 

RetiredReferee

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2011
1,087
1,083
113
You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.

Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
I'm only looping you into what you mentioned from Monday night, which to me is much adieu about nothing. I only bulleted the other things because it's part of a larger pattern of just inventing things about Caleb to hate on him for.

If people don't like him, then fine. I'm not going to ask for a reason. If people want to say it's because of x, y, or z when Caleb has shown nothing else than wanting to win on the football field then I'm going to call them an idiot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pjjp and SiuCubFan8

RetiredReferee

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2011
1,087
1,083
113
He has some issues with his game that are valid critiques but the other stuff says more about the person criticizing than Caleb.
Not only are they valid, but they should be expected. I'd like him to improve his accuracy at levels of the field, and his decision making can be better. I hate when there (appears to me, at least) are designed runs for him. Don't like that at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SiuCubFan8

Wassup13_rivals219252

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2002
6,163
2,920
113
You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.

Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
Can everyone now walk around during the anthem now?

I did not mean to throw that question at you.
 
Last edited:
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Podcast: 3rd and Leng with Josh Jostes
  2. 02 CaneSport football recruiting Five-star EDGE Kameron McGee, nation's No. 2 ranked recruit, is 'very high' on Miami
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Tonight Live: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting How Notre Dame is turning up the heat on Chicago Brother Rice 2028 TE Jack McNamara
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll