Beau will be back

lionlover

All-American
Jul 8, 2001
3,667
7,227
113
Why? Bartlett looked great that match in deep twice, anticipate the roll, game over.
In Beau's own words why he is coming back:

“I think technically there are some things I got to look to improve on. If you want to win more matches you’ve got to score more points. Got to get out from the bottom, you’ve got to turn guys. I think I have had these skills for such a long time and I’ve been refining them and getting better there, but mentally letting go of the outcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElDuce
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?