Behind the plate cowboy?

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,393
6,317
113
I'm sure he has a name doesn't fit so he goes by a nickname like Curly or Big Jim. As for an occupation I'm betting you can rule out pharmaceutical sales so I'll go with used owner of about three used car lots.
 

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Tony Lama or Nocona boots?

One spur or both?

Are jeans slit to fit around the spurs?
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,559
9,634
113
Hank, if you're reading and angry, give us a "17" with your fingers at the beginning of our next at bat
 

NWADog

Junior
Aug 16, 2014
757
228
43
Whoever it is I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing him there every single game this year including midweeks. That’s how I’d like to spend a lot of my retired time one day. He’s clapping and involved in every pitch. Pretty awesome bulldog fan. The dude has some meaty hands though. When he starts that fingers spread clapping it sounds pretty dense
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense