Benedict Burton

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Was he a horrible human being at UGA or did he just “become” that way when you scorned you emotional fvckboiiiis?
Scorned? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, did you notice when he went in the portal that Kirby never tried to talk him into staying like he did with Mims and Humphrey? Tells you all you need to know son, all we did was win another title while that clown watched lol, it was a blessing when he left

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Scorned? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, did you notice when he went in the portal that Kirby never tried to talk him into staying like he did with Mims and Humphrey? Tells you all you need to know son, all we did was win another title while that clown watched lol, it was a blessing when he left
“Kirby didn’t try to talk him into staying!!!!” How in TF would you know what conversations Kirby had? You continue to sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend who gets dumped by her boyfriend but claims that it was “mutual”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Kirby didn’t try to talk him into staying!!!!” How in TF would you know what conversations Kirby had? You continue to sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend who gets dumped by her boyfriend but claims that it was “mutual”.
Facts my boy, Kirby was elated when he hit the portal

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Clown thought he was on the same level as Julio, Cooper, Smith, Waddle, Ruggs, Ridley Jeudy and Jamo but he was WRONG!!! CASE CLOSED
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Clown thought he was on the same level as Julio, Cooper, Smith, Waddle, Ruggs, Ridley and Jeudy but he was WRONG!!! CASE CLOSED
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Who thought that? Burton’s biggest contribution is the way he has made UGA fans have a total meltdown such that y’all act like pre-pubescent females.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Who thought that? Burton’s biggest contribution is the way he has made UGA fans have a total meltdown such that y’all act like pre-pubescent females.
He thought that, that clown thought bye playing with Bryce Young he’d be another first round draft pick lol, WRONG

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You don’t know sh*t, tranny boy. What is it with UGA posters thinking they have some kind of inside knowledge on everything CFB-related?
Not trying to know shiit punk, mods been layed it out there biitch boy

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Really sad to see UGA fans hating on one of their former players who just became a millionaire.

Burton was 6th in the country this year with a 20.5 ypr average and finished his career at Bammer with 1500 yards and 15 TDs.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Really sad to see UGA fans hating on one of their former players who just became a millionaire.
Burton was 6th in the country this year with a 20.5 ypr average and finished his career at Bammer with 1500 yards and 15 TD
Says the punk that was hating on Ladd who’s also a millionaire, but keep fishing clown

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Says the punk that was hating on Ladd who’s also a millionaire, but keep fishing clown

You seem really upset by Burtons success

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He thought that, that clown thought bye playing with Bryce Young he’d be another first round draft pick lol, WRONG
There is ZERO DOUBT that he had a better chance at it with Alabama than UGA.
**another emotional response incoming**

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
There is ZERO DOUBT that he had a better chance at it with Alabama than UGA.
**another emotional response incoming**
Can you tell the people in the back row how that worked out for him, take your time punk

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Ladd isn’t a former Bama player. Burton contributed more to UGA’s success than your b*tch a$$ ever will lmao. Show a little respect.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not trying to know shiit punk, mods been layed it out there biitch boy
If Kirby didn’t want him back, and you truly believe that (which you don’t), then why do you still act like an emotional school girl about it?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Success? Don’t make me laugh lol, clown swung on a woman, but keep sucking that COWARD off

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Success? Don’t make me laugh lol, clown swung on a woman, but keep sucking that COWARD off
He contributed more to UGA than you ever will. That is a FACT, tranny boy. Now, go on another emotional rant like a 12 year old girl.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He contributed more to UGA than you ever will. That is a FACT, tranny boy. Now, go on another emotional rant like a 12 year old girl.
I have no respect for a man that puts his hands on a woman, but if you cock suckers condone that type of behavior then go right ahead. He’s a COWARD that won’t swing on a fucken man if his life depended on it. COWARD

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I have no respect for a man that puts his hands on a woman, but if you cock suckers condone that type of behavior then go right ahead. He’s a COWARD that won’t swing on a fucken man if his life depended on it. COWARD

Do you have a link to these obvious assault charges you keep screaming about ?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
A quick Google search says Burton has never been arrested for assault
Show me where I said that he got arrested? I said that he swung on a young lady after the lost to Tennessee or LSU after the fans stormed the field, don’t play stupid with me bro, that’s the problem here COWARDS protecting COWARDS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
^^^emotional rant as predicted.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Show me where I said that he got arrested? I said that he swung on a young lady after the lost to Tennessee or LSU after the fans stormed the field, don’t play stupid with me bro, that’s the problem here COWARDS protecting COWARDS
The problem here is that you are an emotional female and only give all of this attention to Burton because you are a scorned ex.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Not protecting anyone, just think it is hilarious how emotional you are about Jermaine Burton. Did you send your grievance to the Bengals for drafting him?
500 right now that he won’t be in the league 5 years, come on pussie

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
500 right now that he won’t be in the league 5 years, come on pussie
I really DGAF if he is or not, but you bleeding all in this thread about a football player that you don’t know is worth the price of admission. Never change, LGBKorey!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I really DGAF if he is or not, but you bleeding all in this thread about a football player that you don’t know is worth the price of admission. Never change, LGBKorey!
I didn’t think so, I’ll break you boy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I didn’t think so, I’ll break you boy
You won’t break sh*t, fvckboooiii. You don’t have 500 to lose. You probably won’t even be around in 5 years to find out. You throw DA bets around that you really have no interest in actually making. It is entertaining that Burton OWNS you like this.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You won’t break sh*t, fvckboooiii. You don’t have 500 to lose. You probably won’t even be around in 5 years to find out. You throw DA bets around that you really have no interest in actually making. It is entertaining that Burton OWNS you like this.
He’s a COWARD but keep defending that POS

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah Korey you come off almost as scorned as any gump that fails to give Kirby his just due for what he did for Bama which is way more than any of them ever will.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah Korey you come off almost as scorned as any gump that fails to give Kirby his just due for what he did for Bama which is way more than any of them ever will.
Saying “Alabama owns Kirby” has nothing to do with his time at Alabama. In fact, the biggest reason for the backlash Kirby receives is DAs like you (and many other UGA fans) who think that Kirby was THE reason for Saban’s success at Alabama. With that in mind, 1-5 is absolutely hilarious.

Latest posts