Benedict Burton

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It is amazing how hurt UGA fans are about Burton. He left 2 years ago yet is still a topic of discussion on the UGA boards. You guys are the psycho ex-girlfriend.

Reactions: BamaQ

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Game was never close after the 1st quarter. Alabama got in at 4 because of “how” they beat Georgia….i.e. dominated both LOS and game wasn’t in doubt. Kneeling on the ball in scoring territory to end the game, etc. It was evident to every non-UGA fan.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Game was never close after the 1st quarter. Alabama got in at 4 because of “how” they beat Georgia….i.e. dominated both LOS and game wasn’t in doubt. Kneeling on the ball in scoring territory to end the game, etc. It was evident to every non-UGA fan.
Ok

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

The Decline of the UGA front 7 was there for the whole world to see. Just got mangled on alot of run plays

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don’t give a shiit, won a Natty without his punk azz, glad yall took the problem off our hands.
Oh you definitely give a sh*t….that is why Burton’s nuts stay in your mouth. You still didn’t answer the question though….did UGA ever beat Burton? It is a simple yes or no.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Oh you definitely give a sh*t….that is why Burton’s nuts stay in your mouth. You still didn’t answer the question though….did UGA ever beat Burton? It is a simple yes or no.
We won a Natty without that clown, I’ll take that any day over the loss in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP Game, he can have that one lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We won a Natty without that clown, I’ll take that any day over the loss in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP Game, he can have that one lol
Still too big of a ({}) to answer the question lmao. Let me ask again…..did UGA ever beat Jermaine Burton?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
How mad were you when Burton was talking mad sh*t to the UGA fans after the SECCG? Did you break anything?
And lost the next game lol, tried telling you that Ladd and Mitchell was better and that’s why he tucked his tail and ran like the little biitch that he is lol. Eventually you’ll start listening to me son. Dude’s a horrible human being, I can see why you’re taking up for a POS that swung on a young lady, tells me a lot about you as a person

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And lost the next game lol, tried telling you that Ladd and Mitchell was better and that’s why he tucked his tail and ran like the little biitch that he is lol. Eventually you’ll start listening to me son. Dude’s a horrible human being, I can see why you’re taking up for a POS that swung on a young lady, tells me a lot about you as a person
You are still very emotional about it, I see.