Berge!

SonnyAbeFan

Senior
Oct 30, 2021
803
831
93
True. Did he divulge the extent of his knee injury in his career change announcement (I don’t think so)? A full ACL repair — unless he’s been chatting with Spencer — would have him hitting 95% in March. Given his propensity to be in close matches it would be cutting it close. Maybe he didn’t need a full repair.
Exactly. And honestly, I forgot about the knee! I was thinking of his head injury.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  2. 02 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  3. 03 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley