Berge!

SonnyAbeFan

Senior
Oct 30, 2021
803
831
93
True. Did he divulge the extent of his knee injury in his career change announcement (I don’t think so)? A full ACL repair — unless he’s been chatting with Spencer — would have him hitting 95% in March. Given his propensity to be in close matches it would be cutting it close. Maybe he didn’t need a full repair.
Exactly. And honestly, I forgot about the knee! I was thinking of his head injury.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  3. 03 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  4. 04 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week