Biden Destroys A 76 Year Alliance With State Of Israel

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Liberals, including the ones on this board refuse to stop the nonsensical Trump and Russia BS that is so easy to refute.

But they are silent on the very obvious Biden and Iran best buds reality.

Before some sparky replies come, let me give you all just one example to lite your Russian nonsense on fire.
Remember how mad you all were at Trump about NATO?
In his speech to NATO where he threatened to pull out, he was chastising the other members on how they were embolding Russia, and worse yet, enriching Russia with their gas pipeline.
That speech aged amazingly well.

And now we have funded Hamas and Iran and mode both believe we would do nothing to stop their aggressions.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Remember when people scoffed at Reagan for his “Star Wars” missile defense? They said it could never work?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Almost impossible for a country the size of.the US to build something like this.
I disagree. I will say, that it wouldn’t be as effective, but still would work because we’d generally have longer notice to intercept.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Not if it was coming from submarines or a Caribbean country.
I’d suggest that mostly we know where those assets would be deployed from and be able to target them with local defensive systems like those in Israel. Having nukes is not a secret thing, generally speaking.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
I’d suggest that mostly we know where those assets would be deployed from and be able to target them with local defensive systems like those in Israel. Having nukes is not a secret thing, generally speaking.
Not considering nukes. if it comes to that, God help us all.
Your statement that it would be "less effective" means we agree. That was my point. There is so much territory to cover that providing the success rate of an Israeli system would be immensely expensive and I am sure whatever we do have in place is focused on population centers and strategic military assets.
My old home town is SOL.

Reactions: Pudly76

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
WTF. IF that is true, F impeachment. Arrest his *** immediately.
That is standard practice among power nations to notify on a ICBM missle attack to avoid a nuclear accident. Jim Jordan knows that. But lie for votes is the maga policy.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
That is standard practice among power nations to notify on a ICBM missle attack to avoid
a nuclear accident. Jim Jordan knows that. But lie for votes is the maga policy.
you saying Iran has nuclear capable ICBM's? that would indeed be news.

And, I think you missed the part where he said Biden's response was "ok, just don't go to hard on them"....... That's the part that I want to know if it is true or not.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
That is standard practice among power nations to notify on a ICBM missle attack to avoid a nuclear accident. Jim Jordan knows that. But lie for votes is the maga policy.
Sure.

And it’s standard practice to be cocked on the international stage while giving up your staunchest ally in the region.

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Google it puddles. Educate yourself.
Screw yourself. Nobody, no one person who has an ounce of integrity, turns their backs on an ally. To allow 350+ missiles and drones to be fired at our closest friend in the region is SHAMEFUL. Of course shame is something you know nothing about.

you pedophile loving freak

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Screw yourself. Nobody, no one person who has an ounce of integrity, turns their backs on an ally. To allow 350+ missiles and drones to be fired at our closest friend in the region is SHAMEFUL. Of course shame is something you know nothing about.

you pedophile loving freak
They did not turn their backs they assisted in defense. That does not change the facts on notification. Jim jordan knows that. He is anti American

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Israel needs to destroy the Iranian nuclear program immediately.
There is no other recourse.
Seven missiles got through which does not sound like much but what if only one was nuclear tipped?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
They did not turn their backs they assisted in defense. That does not change the facts on notification. Jim jordan knows that. He is anti American
You’re an idiot. The truth escapes you at every turn. You go google, then gfy