Biden Destroys A 76 Year Alliance With State Of Israel

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Don't need to, He knows, and He is also your God and He knows all about you. He refers to you as a scoffer. And yes, He also refers to you as a fool.
Now you can deny Him all you want, but that doesn't make Him go away. And it certainly doesn't account for your desperate need for His salvation.
Hopefully, when you come to realize this is true, that you will have enough breath left to cry out to Him.

I'll swing a few chickens over my head and send him a DM. đź‘Ś

Seems I'm in the clear according to this guy.

Last edited:

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
Quit your bItching. None of this has anything to do with me. If you support Zionism then you'll have to deal with those consequences. You indoctrinated your son, not me. The clip I posted was from a respected news source. The chain of events has NOTHING to do with any spin of any kind. Like Trump, if it doesn't align with your skew, then it must be fake news. To believe that the Mossad is innocent is the height of not only naivety but just plain delusion.

The world is UNITED in condemning Israel's aggression, and NO, it's not antisemitism. That trope is useless now. You can thank the monster, Netanyahu, for that. The atrocities that Israel now commits are beyond Hamas and no spin will undo that. The world is witness to it. The fact that you think it's about me or my views, one who despises the notion of using fairy tales to kill, speaks volumes about your insanity.

If you consider yourself part of a chosen clan and claim divine right to kill others in its name, then sir, YOU ARE THE EVIL ONE!
Is that how life works in your world? Hamas chooses to "F around" - but they don't deserve to "find out" when accountability comes knocking. F off.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
If Trump was in charge Russia would be in Poland
Based on the fact they did nothing when Trump was in power?
Or based on the invasion of Georgia and Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under Biden?
Only total morons beleive the Trump is a stooge for Putin nonsense.

Reactions: Pudly76

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
More propaganda posted by the Jew hater.

My son still suffers PTSD from fighting Hamas in Gaza in 2009-09. He had to shoot to death teenaged boys sent at their lines with hand grenades, the purpose of which was to create the appearance of "non-combatants" being killed by the IDF. (The IDF was there to stop the rocket barrages into Israel. If Hamas is allowed to continue to exist, they have vowed to continue their attacks, including breech attacks such as October 7th.

It took you a long time to reveal that you place blame on Israel for October 7th,

Hamas is pure evil. To claim that the Israeli government allowed the attack is pure evil. troypwr, you cannot comprehend these things because you are evil as well.
He revealed himself a long time ago.to be a complete.POS.
His take on Hamas and.those.who like bis **** posts is exactly zero surpirse

Reactions: Pudly76 and SC200SC

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Is that how life works in your world? Hamas chooses to "F around" - but they don't deserve to "find out" when accountability comes knocking. F off.
You shouldn't be so eager to show your ignorance.

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
You shouldn't be so eager to show your ignorance.

It is you who are ignorant. These pictures you post are of the "same" youngsters that my son HAD TO SHOOT TO DEATH, as Hamas sent them to kill he and his comrades with grenades.
In the so called West Bank, these youngsters routinely use sling shots against the IDF and IP. Sling shots are deadly weapons. All IP cars and SUVs have chain link over the windshields. Many Palestinian women attack with knives, and so on. Have you ever been over there?

Your list of what the IDF has done in Gaza is a joke. All, every, no exception hospitals were used as military launch points and had terror tunnels underneath, Same for mosques, schools, UNRWA facilities and so on. My oh my you are not only ignorant, but you are gullible.

Not only that, you are not only antisemitic, you are viciously so. People like you brought death to over 60 million people in the 1930s-1945. Most of Europe and much of Asia was turned to rubble, because that's what it takes to destroy the evil, that same evil that resides in your heart of darkness.

Never again means just that, never again.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
BTW, Hamas after being pressed this past week admitted that they cannot show any evidence of over 11,000 deaths they reported, and yet are admitting that most of the hostages are now dead.

More over, each and everyday Hamas and Al Jazeera releases video footage of dead and suffering children, etc. that is easily exposed as what is known as "Palliwood" aka bullsh*t.

If it is so easily and constantly exposed, why do they keep doing it?
Because fools like Troypwr eat it up and do their bidding by reposting it in the countries that support Israel. Yes, Troypwr and other Communists antisemites on this board are actual enemies.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
So Israel will win and occupy Gaza, and give the Palestinans no voting rights, no benefits, no travel rights. Basically Apartheid, do you think that is the long term solution.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
So Israel will win and occupy Gaza, and give the Palestinans no voting rights, no benefits, no travel rights. Basically Apartheid, do you think that is the long term solution.
You want to see what it will look like in Gaza down the road? If and only if the Gazans stop sup[porting terrorists, then they can resemble the two million Arabs who are Israeli citizens.
I doubt if you can comprehend it, but these Arabs despise the so called "Palestinians". Many, many of these Arabs depend upon tourism for their livelihoods. Tourism, as well as normal day to day commerce does not run well under the threat of rockets, etc.

I have been to Bethlehem, which is behind the Security Wall. Many Arabs there would prefer to be on the other side, but they realize that they are still better off than the camps, which were started by the Jordanians, etc. Those camps should have been disbanded many years ago, but the outside Islamic world won't allow it. The camps are useful in their ongoing efforts against peace in Israel.

BTW, the Lebanese hate the Palestinians and Hizballah with great passion. Right now, the Christian Lebanese are pushing back after Hizballah kidnapped and executed one of their leaders a few days ago. Civil war is looming once again.

Like many westerners, you look at the Middle East with western eyes. Therefore you are blind to their realities.

The Gazans had clearances to work in Israel. They used those to help plan the Massacre. How anxious would you be to restore such rights to them now?

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Here is an update as of Tuesday 4/9/24;

"The Gaza Health Ministry has now admitted that the TOTAL death count in Gaza stands at 21,720.

An estimated 13,ooo of those are militant (terrorist) deaths from IDF sources.

Which means that only 8,720 have been civilian deaths.

Combatant to civilian death ratio stands as under 1:1. We have never seen that ratio before in any war in Modern History.

From FDD"

What this means is that Troypwr and others have sucked up the propaganda like a chocolate shake. When people do that, it is because they want to hear what they want to hear, not what is true. To seek such ignorance is fearfully stupid.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017

According to my source; 30 drones were launched towards an IDF base. 28 were intercepted while 2 were allowed to fall into open areas.
[The system used to intercept also identifies launch points. I have not heard yet, but usually the IDF will attack launch point immediately with artillery].

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
How the left has lost its soul. Buying votes by adulation of Allah..

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
It is you who are ignorant. These pictures you post are of the "same" youngsters that my son HAD TO SHOOT TO DEATH, as Hamas sent them to kill he and his comrades with grenades.
In the so called West Bank, these youngsters routinely use sling shots against the IDF and IP. Sling shots are deadly weapons. All IP cars and SUVs have chain link over the windshields. Many Palestinian women attack with knives, and so on. Have you ever been over there?

Your list of what the IDF has done in Gaza is a joke. All, every, no exception hospitals were used as military launch points and had terror tunnels underneath, Same for mosques, schools, UNRWA facilities and so on. My oh my you are not only ignorant, but you are gullible.

Not only that, you are not only antisemitic, you are viciously so. People like you brought death to over 60 million people in the 1930s-1945. Most of Europe and much of Asia was turned to rubble, because that's what it takes to destroy the evil, that same evil that resides in your heart of darkness.

Never again means just that, never again.
Do you agree with this?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
biden’s political influence beyond waning, now he’s eating dirt..

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for showing us the people you follow. That dude is more antisemitic than you are. But you stick with him and you will soon catch up.
Worth noting that while the language is accurate based on archival data, the photos are not. The pictures were inserted.

https://web.archive.org/web/20231017150336/https://twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1713949754948718657

And here is the full context of the comment....

"Hamas is part of the axis of evil of Iran, Hezbollah and their minions. They seek to destroy the State of Israel and murder us all. They want to return the Middle East to the abyss of the barbaric fanaticism of the Middle Ages, whereas we want to take the Middle East forward to the heights of progress of the 21st century.

This is a struggle between the children of light and the children of darkness, between humanity and the law of the jungle. We saw this in the horrors that the reprehensible murderers perpetrated in Kibbutz Be'eri, in Kfar Aza, in the other communities of the area adjacent to the Gaza Strip, and in the killing field of young people at a festival in Re'im.

Many people around the world now understand who stands against Israel. They understand that Hamas is ISIS. They understand that Hamas is the new version of Nazism. Just as the world united to defeat the Nazis and ISIS, so too will it unite to defeat Hamas."

Again, the picture of children were not part of the original tweet.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Worth noting that while the language is accurate based on archival data, the photos are not. The pictures were inserted.

Again, the picture of children were not part of the original tweet.
More Palliwood to feed the gullible ...

• Wow

Latest posts