Biden Destroys A 76 Year Alliance With State Of Israel

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Did you do this Troypwr? There are others with swastikas drawn on their foreheads as well....

I ask the question because you are no different in your hatred for us.

1712686823820.png

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
You are even more foolish and ignorant about Israel than you are about America.

These anti-Zionists are Communists. They seek to destroy Netanyahu during a war of self defense. That you chose to quote them, shows us that you are very much like them. That ain't good at all.
Not surprising either..

• Sad
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I do read. How about you

Quality over quantity.

I don’t read leftist dribble, aka “bullshiít.” It’s perfectly clear you read and believe liberal democRAT bullshït.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
I don’t read faux news… they belong with you and your ilk.

You link to a RINO op-ed piece who supports the war in Ukraine. What’s up with that??!?? REALLY?? That article dosent even quote Putin, ONLY regurgitates the dribble of a RINO.

You truly are… a dumb liberal democRAT.

Just because you have been convinced to believe the same as someone in the media.

So what, you only prove, BOTH of you are not thinking humans.

IMG_4420.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Israel's own citizens living in Israel do not receive equal rights. This is why we do not have religions running governments

When I was working in Encino I held the rank of "Honorary Jew" from my buddies in the office. 😆 Some good times. They would tell me that the Israelis they knew didn't consider American Jews "real Jews." Isn't Netanyahu Polish? But he wants to wipe out Palestinians? The whole thing is insane!

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Troypwr is now outed as an absolute antisemite. Keep digging, there is a lot more bullsh*t propaganda you can throw at us. Most of it generated by Hamas themselves, along with Communist factions seeking to overthrow Netanyahu.

Tell us, (although you always refuse to answer questions), Do you, or do you not believe that October 7th happened in all of it atrocities and barbary?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Troypwr is now outed as an absolute antisemite. Keep digging, there is a lot more bullsh*t propaganda you can throw at us. Most of it generated by Hamas themselves, along with Communist factions seeking to overthrow Netanyahu.

Tell us, (although you always refuse to answer questions), Do you, or do you not believe that October 7th happened in all of it atrocities and barbary?
Propaganda, they were looking for Hamas, you never know where they are hiding

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
When I was working in Encino I held the rank of "Honorary Jew" from my buddies in the office. 😆 Some good times. They would tell me that the Israelis they knew didn't consider American Jews "real Jews." Isn't Netanyahu Polish? But he wants to wipe out Palestinians? The whole thing is insane!
Imagine that a group based in Mexico stormed the border and killed 40K Americans--about the same percentage as Israelis were killed. Do you think we could be as restrained as Israel has been? Would you be calling for a cease fire? Would you continue to be financing Hamas, as Biden is doing?

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Imagine that a group based in Mexico stormed the border and killed 40K Americans--about the same percentage as Israelis were killed. Do you think we could be as restrained as Israel has been? Would you be calling for a cease fire? Would you continue to be financing Hamas, as Biden is doing?

"Restrained?" :rolleyes: <- This is all your idiotic post merits.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
"Restrained?" :rolleyes: <- This is all your idiotic post merits.
Just keep exposing yourself further. Hell yes restrained. Instead of bombing the crap out of them, they have used precision and ground ops. The ground ops has cost 604 IDF soldier's lives. Honorary Jew, my ***. Keep posting your crap and tell us how you were a buddy of "Valley Jews". No such a person would post your crap, especially holocaust survivors supposedly ashamed of Israel. Sheeeesh.

BTW, Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv. His brother was killed leading the Raid on Entebbe. Nice try, trying to disassociate him.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
They would tell me that the Israelis they knew didn't consider American Jews "real Jews."
More bullsh*t;

"In January 1948, the Jewish agency needed to raise funds for the continuing war and the coming Israeli state. The treasurer of the Jewish Agency was convinced that they would not be able to raise more than $7 to $8 million from the American Jewish community. Meir raised over $30 million."

Now stop refusing to answer an important question. What is your view of October 7th?

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
BTW, here is a question for all the ignorant Leftists marching for Palestine;

Q: Where is Jacob's Well?

A: A few miles N/E of Nablus in the so called "West Bank". This well and the mountain shoulder known as Shechem were purchased by Jacob (aka Israel) for a herd of sheep. That was somewhere in the early 1700s B.C.

Do the math, 2400 years before Mohammed.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Just keep exposing yourself further. Hell yes restrained. Instead of bombing the crap out of them, they have used precision and ground ops. The ground ops has cost 604 IDF soldier's lives. Honorary Jew, my ***. Keep posting your crap and tell us how you were a buddy of "Valley Jews". No such a person would post your crap, especially holocaust survivors supposedly ashamed of Israel. Sheeeesh.

BTW, Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv. His brother was killed leading the Raid on Entebbe. Nice try, trying to disassociate him.

Jesus flocking christ, you're a flocking moron. Loosen your yarmulke a bit and let that pinhead of yours breathe a little. The fact that you can't see the clips I've posted of Jews condemning the actions of Israel makes you the dumbest SOB on the board and I thought PullingPuds, FlyonShit, or JSTadope were stupid. Fuuuuuuuck you're beating them by a landslide. GFY!

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Oldschoolrock

Aug 24, 2017
We would own that country and every Mexican not a politician or cartel member would welcome it

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Jew hatred, yep. Answer the damn question, what is your view of October 7th???

I agree with some notable members of your tribe. If you have a problem with that, too flocking bad. You're a myopic dope.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Jesus flocking christ, you're a flocking moron. Loosen your yarmulke a bit and let that pinhead of yours breathe a little. The fact that you can't see the clips I've posted of Jews condemning the actions of Israel makes you the dumbest SOB on the board and I thought PullingPuds, FlyonShit, or JSTadope were stupid. Fuuuuuuuck you're beating them by a landslide. GFY!
@troypwr …Cucking for Adam Schiffy since Jan 7th, 2021

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Not conspiracy BS but a real breakdown of events.

More propaganda posted by the Jew hater.

My son still suffers PTSD from fighting Hamas in Gaza in 2009-09. He had to shoot to death teenaged boys sent at their lines with hand grenades, the purpose of which was to create the appearance of "non-combatants" being killed by the IDF. (The IDF was there to stop the rocket barrages into Israel. If Hamas is allowed to continue to exist, they have vowed to continue their attacks, including breech attacks such as October 7th.

It took you a long time to reveal that you place blame on Israel for October 7th,

Hamas is pure evil. To claim that the Israeli government allowed the attack is pure evil. troypwr, you cannot comprehend these things because you are evil as well.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023

My son still suffers PTSD from fighting Hamas in Gaza in 2009-09. He had to shoot to death teenaged boys sent at their lines with hand grenades, the purpose of which was to create the appearance of "non-combatants" being killed by the IDF. (The IDF was there to stop the rocket barrages into Israel. If Hamas is allowed to continue to exist, they have vowed to continue their attacks, including breech attacks such as October 7th.

It took you a long time to reveal that you place blame on Israel for October 7th,

Hamas is pure evil. To claim that the Israeli government allowed the attack is pure evil. troypwr, you cannot comprehend these things because you are evil as well.
And yet we financed Hamas, giving Gaza something like $2B per year. Considering the population is only about 2M, Gaza should be Singapore.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
And yet we financed Hamas, giving Gaza something like $2B per year. Considering the population is only about 2M, Gaza should be Singapore.
And we weren't the only ones sending tons of money. It also seems that many people have forgotten that Hamas "knee capped" some 70+ Fatah during the elections of 2005/06.

Hamas is intolerably evil, yet the world demands of Israel to allow them to continue. Unbelievable.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
And we weren't the only ones sending tons of money. It also seems that many people have forgotten that Hamas "knee capped" some 70+ Fatah during the elections of 2005/06.

Hamas is intolerably evil, yet the world demands of Israel to allow them to continue. Unbelievable.
Hamas has made another offer: they return zero hostages, in exchange for wiping all Jews off the face of the Earth. Reports say that Biden is pressuring them to accept.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017

Quit your bItching. None of this has anything to do with me. If you support Zionism then you'll have to deal with those consequences. You indoctrinated your son, not me. The clip I posted was from a respected news source. The chain of events has NOTHING to do with any spin of any kind. Like Trump, if it doesn't align with your skew, then it must be fake news. To believe that the Mossad is innocent is the height of not only naivety but just plain delusion.

The world is UNITED in condemning Israel's aggression, and NO, it's not antisemitism. That trope is useless now. You can thank the monster, Netanyahu, for that. The atrocities that Israel now commits are beyond Hamas and no spin will undo that. The world is witness to it. The fact that you think it's about me or my views, one who despises the notion of using fairy tales to kill, speaks volumes about your insanity.

If you consider yourself part of a chosen clan and claim divine right to kill others in its name, then sir, YOU ARE THE EVIL ONE!

Last edited:
  • Wow

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Restrained and a precision operation. Like a scalpel. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
The world is UNITED in condemning Israel's aggression, and NO, it's not antisemitism. That trope is useless now. You can thank the monster, Netanyahu, for that. The atrocities that Israel now commits are beyond Hamas and no spin will undo that.
You are an absolute fool.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Complain to your God about it. You know, the guy you claim thinks you're "special." But yeah, I'm the fool. :ROFLMAO:
Don't need to, He knows, and He is also your God and He knows all about you. He refers to you as a scoffer. And yes, He also refers to you as a fool.
Now you can deny Him all you want, but that doesn't make Him go away. And it certainly doesn't account for your desperate need for His salvation.
Hopefully, when you come to realize this is true, that you will have enough breath left to cry out to Him.

Latest posts