Biden working hard

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Once again, you're trying to equate a BLM protest with an attempt to overthrow the United States government. Sorry, they are not equivalent. One was a nasty protest that got out of hand. The other was a full-on assault on democracy.

Are you seriously that stupid? To not understand a President voted out of office is attempting to block his successor's legal path to assume the Presidency? Why? So he can stay in power. You need to go back and take middle school civics. You are ignorant beyond words.

And no, it wasn't just Ashli Babbitt, you brain dead cuck. Five people died and many more were injured, including a whopping 174 police officers who went to the hospital that night. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide shortly after the insurrection. But I guess you don't give a shiit about police officers, to you Blue Lives Matter is just a a slogan you use to taunt black people.
IMG_4160.png

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
You’re an idiot. There is no proof of any sort of coup d’etat, insurrection or revolution. If you have any please show us your proof.
To think what happened on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection clearly displays how utterly ignorant and ill-informed you are. The proof is all around you but if all you watch is News Max and Fox, it's easy to see how a gullible dunce like you could be led to believe any tripe they throw at you. But okay, I'll play, here's a link for you, since you insist on being led by the hand into the real world. Let's call it an Idiot's Guide to Learning About Recent History, the Idiot being YOU:

And finally Puddles, you have a lot of nerve calling anyone else an idiot. You are the epitome of an idiot. You have continuously shown an inability to do critical thinking, a woeful ignorance of history, and your posts resemble finger paintings more than anything that resembles coherent thought. An idiot is as low as it gets, and that's YOU. But we'll see if you're able to process a few morsels of facts. Maybe there's hope for you after all, Puddles. I doubt it, but miracles do happen.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
You're obviously the idiot. You, troypwr, xuscx, aimeedee, and sonofgodzilla are thee dumbest libtards on the board. Trump had the right, actually the obligation to contest the election if he had reason to believe there was malfeasance. You really should research what Trump was actually trying to do rather than swallow and slurp the scheittt shoved down your throat by MSM hacks.
Wah, wah, wah. Cry me a river you whiny little puke. Your mind is small and your mind is closed, so arguing with a dumbazz like you is pointless. We all know what Trump was trying to do, he's a reflection of you entitled white prix who are angry that the world has passed them by, and you consider yourselves victims. You're not victims. You're losers. You just can't admit it, so you'll pull sh!!t like Jan. 6 to vent your rage. Sad!

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
To think what happened on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection clearly displays how utterly ignorant and ill-informed you are. The proof is all around you but if all you watch is News Max and Fox, it's easy to see how a gullible dunce like you could be led to believe any tripe they throw at you. But okay, I'll play, here's a link for you, since you insist on being led by the hand into the real world. Let's call it an Idiot's Guide to Learning About Recent History, the Idiot being YOU:

And finally Puddles, you have a lot of nerve calling anyone else an idiot. You are the epitome of an idiot. You have continuously shown an inability to do critical thinking, a woeful ignorance of history, and your posts resemble finger paintings more than anything that resembles coherent thought. An idiot is as low as it gets, and that's YOU. But we'll see if you're able to process a few morsels of facts. Maybe there's hope for you after all, Puddles. I doubt it, but miracles do happen.
Wow. You regurgitated msm who regurgitate their dem idols?

Where were the weapons? Who was held hostage? You’re as dumb as worm castings..

Reactions: Ride Fly

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Wah, wah, wah. Cry me a river you whiny little puke. Your mind is small and your mind is closed, so arguing with a dumbazz like you is pointless. We all know what Trump was trying to do, he's a reflection of you entitled white prix who are angry that the world has passed them by, and you consider yourselves victims. You're not victims. You're losers. You just can't admit it, so you'll pull sh!!t like Jan. 6 to vent your rage. Sad!
Can’t find one, NOT A SINGLE ONE, who was charged or convicted of insurrection or armed resistance, can you you dumbazs mf’er

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
You're starting to rival Puddles for being the Village Idiot of this board. Stick to football, you'll feel better about yourself.
Hahaha. What a brutal retort. Not.

Are you another one of those idiots threatening to leave when the Donald comes back into the White House? I hope so.

I just wish for once all of you flaming Libtards would follow up on your hollow threats and leave.

You bring absolutely nothing of value to our nation. You don’t even like our nation. You want to destroy all its institutions and traditions, unravel our constitutional rights and undo the historical greatness and generosity we have shared with the rest of the world.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Can’t find one, NOT A SINGLE ONE, who was charged or convicted of insurrection or armed resistance, can you you dumbazs mf’er
Over 1,000 cowards have been convicted and most are serving time behind bars you narrow-minded sack of sh!!t. You don't understand how this process works, go back to sleep, Puddles. This is an unprecedented case in American history. Trump has broken so many laws, that to try him on everything would be a practical impossibility. So we'll have to settle for the 91 charges he faces. Happy now, you pious goon.

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020

Are you another one of those idiots threatening to leave when the Donald comes back into the White House? I hope so.

I just wish for once all of you flaming Libtards would follow up on your hollow threats and leave.

You bring absolutely nothing of value to our nation. You don’t even like our nation. You want to destroy all its institutions and traditions, unravel our constitutional rights and undo the historical greatness and generosity we have shared with the rest of the world.
You got something to say, little man? Other than crying into your beer, aching to vent your white boy grievance? It's our country now, muthafucka. If you don't like it, you can move to Moscow or Munich and be with your own kind. It's majority rule, and we're the majority now. You ain't. If you don't like it, tough sh!!t.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
You got something to say, little man? Other than crying into your beer, aching to vent your white boy grievance? It's our country now, muthafucka. If you don't like it, you can move to Moscow or Munich and be with your own kind. It's majority rule, and we're the majority now. You ain't. If you don't like it, tough sh!!t.
Look who’s free posting from Starbucks today.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Over 1,000 cowards have been convicted and most are serving time behind bars you narrow-minded sack of sh!!t. You don't understand how this process works, go back to sleep, Puddles. This is an unprecedented case in American history. Trump has broken so many laws, that to try him on everything would be a practical impossibility. So we'll have to settle for the 91 charges he faces. Happy now, you pious goon.
Ah.. still even with the trumped up charges, NOY A SINGLE CHARGE OF SEDITION, REVOLTING or INSURRECTION. Try and stay on topic you vapid dick. With all the ********, not one.

But they are charging reporters for trespassing..

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017

Is that what you think a tough guy sounds like. You’re laughable, sissy.

You squeak a pathetically weak rap and your grasp on reality slipped long ago, if you actually believe that people who “think“ like you are in any kind of majority.

No whimpy, you’re just a squeaky little mouse, being part of a squeaky little minority that’s going to get squashed in November by all the real Americans.

I’ll bet a dollar to a doughnut hole that you’re a mousy little butt pirate Tinker Bell with green hair and gaudy earrings wearing a pink-sequined tutu and dirty Birkenstocks.

By the way, not that I think you care, but I’m a Pacific islander, you hypocritical racist fruit.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Ah.. still even with the trumped up charges, NOY A SINGLE CHARGE OF SEDITION, REVOLTING or INSURRECTION. Try and stay on topic you vapid dick. With all the ********, not one.

But they are charging reporters for trespassing..
Well Puddles, you've gone from narrow-minded to simple-minded. To say you're hopeless is to state the obvious. You'll never get it. But keep posting your half-wit cartoons, your intellect can't process much more. You tried, Puddles, you tried, but you just failed miserably.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Well Puddles, you've gone from narrow-minded to simple-minded. To say you're hopeless is to state the obvious. You'll never get it. But keep posting your half-wit cartoons, your intellect can't process much more. You tried, Puddles, you tried, but you just failed miserably.
Sure.. 💧

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
By the way, not that I think you care, but I’m a Pacific islander,
Oh my Heckler, of course I care! That just makes you all the more ridiculous! I'll bet you think Trump likes you guys. That Trump thinks y'all are one of him. In the same class and all. I got news for you,Heckler, he thinks you're a pack of ignorant apes, a bunch of dummies who can't govern themselves -- but need a big smart guy like him to lead you out of the jungle!

So yeah, stick with Trump and let him lead you to civilization, but the only use he has for you is as dishwashers and day laborers at his resorts. But I guess, for you, that's be a step up, huh? Hey look, Heckler, at least you'd get a real roof over your head and a warm place to sh!!t. And I'm sure Trump would be happy to feed you bananas and pay you two bucks an hour, and then do what Trump always does, stiff you in the end, because that's what he does. Especially to schmucks like you.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Oh my Heckler, of course I care! That just makes you all the more ridiculous! I'll bet you think Trump likes you guys. That Trump thinks y'all are one of him. In the same class and all. I got news for you,Heckler, he thinks you're a pack of ignorant apes, a bunch of dummies who can't govern themselves -- but need a big smart guy like him to lead you out of the jungle!

So yeah, stick with Trump and let him lead you to civilization, but the only use he has for you is as dishwashers and day laborers at his resorts. But I guess, for you, that's be a step up, huh? Hey look, Heckler, at least you'd get a real roof over your head and a warm place to sh!!t. And I'm sure Trump would be happy to feed you bananas and pay you two bucks an hour, and then do what Trump always does, stiff you in the end, because that's what he does. Especially to schmucks like you.
Such a pissant. Really think you’re somebody? Laughable

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
I'm an entitled white prix?? Bwahahaha!!! What are you but a racist? Do you racist much, mutherfokker?? I'll ask the question... are you white? Do you believe in white privilege, while living in Santa Barbara? Do you believe in Critical Race Theory?

You're such a cuck. Go fukkk yourself Karen.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
You're obviously the idiot. You, troypwr, xuscx, aimeedee, and sonofgodzilla are thee dumbest libtards on the board. Trump had the right, actually the obligation to contest the election if he had reason to believe there was malfeasance. You really should research what Trump was actually trying to do rather than swallow and slurp the scheittt shoved down your throat by MSM hacks.
He did use his “ rights “ to contest the election results. And lost every time. He had zero reasons. Your head is so far up your arse ( which it is ) you can’t grasp that . Sad . I’m still laughing at your comment that we should “ research” what Trump was actually trying to do . Please share your “ research “ for us now . And no regurgitated bs that was what was presented to the courts and smacked down every time . And no bs liberal judges were biased against Trump. Epoch Times and Newsmax are polluting your brain

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017

Trump back to the White House 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’d make a bet and take your lunch money and pink slip but for those of us around the last time,, conservatives here are nothing but Moochers sheen it come s to paying bets .

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
He did use his “ rights “ to contest the election results. And lost every time. He had zero reasons. Your head is so far up your arse ( which it is ) you can’t grasp that . Sad . I’m still laughing at your comment that we should “ research” what Trump was actually trying to do . Please share your “ research “ for us now . And no regurgitated bs that was what was presented to the courts and smacked down every time . And no bs liberal judges were biased against Trump. Epoch Times and Newsmax are polluting your brain
We've had this discussion before numb nutz... all but one or two judges dismissed Trump's cases for standing, which means they did not allow the cases to go forward to be heard in court. I pointed out that ridiculous, frivolous lawsuits are heard everyday in America, but Trump's cases of potential election fraud are not allowed to be heard in court??? You even admitted that you didn't know why that happened. But you're such an ignoramus sucking up the liberal bullshido, that you forgot about that🤣

Last edited:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
We've had this discussion before numb nutz... all but one or two judges dismissed Trump's cases for standing, which means they did not allow the cases to go forward and the be heard in court. I pointed out that ridiculous, frivolous lawsuits are heard everyday in America, but Trump's cases of potential election fraud are not allowed to be heard in court??? You even admitted that you didn't know what that happened. But you're such an ignoramus sucking up the liberal bullshido, that you forgot about that🤣
Wrong AGAIN Fly. He had no case . No proof. No factual evidence of fraud . Your quote kinda proves it was “ a frivolous lawsuit “. Way to dunk on yourself. 👍😥

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Wrong AGAIN Fly. He had no case . No proof. No factual evidence of fraud . Your quote kinda proves it was “ a frivolous lawsuit “. Way to dunk on yourself. 👍😥
Do I have to bring you the receipt?? Where you begged and cried "just pick somebody else (other than the Trumpster) and you'll have my vote!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudly76

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Do I have to bring you the receipt?? Where you begged and cried "just pick somebody else (other than the Trumpster) and you'll have my vote!! 🤣🤣
No we know the score . Your guy lost , will loose again . The real issue is how many Magas are willing to lay down their life for your cult leader. Afraid to say it’s going to get ugly when Joe wins again. Yea I did say I’d vote Republican if there was another candidate. So would millions of others, probably garunteeing the win . Instead you dumb -cks went with the cult leader. I don’t do cults. Sorry fly boy

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
We've had this discussion before numb nutz... all but one or two judges dismissed Trump's cases for standing, which means they did not allow the cases to go forward to be heard in court. I pointed out that ridiculous, frivolous lawsuits are heard everyday in America, but Trump's cases of potential election fraud are not allowed to be heard in court??? You even admitted that you didn't know why that happened. But you're such an ignoramus sucking up the liberal bullshido, that you forgot about that🤣
Hilarious how you just dunked on yourself proclaiming this was a frivolous lawsuit. 😂😂😂😂good one.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
No we know the score . Your guy lost , will loose again . The real issue is how many Magas are willing to lay down their life for your cult leader. Afraid to say it’s going to get ugly when Joe wins again. Yea I did say I’d vote Republican if there was another candidate. So would millions of others, probably garunteeing the win . Instead you dumb -cks went with the cult leader. I don’t do cults. Sorry fly boy
Funny how the real cultists of Demoncrat party always claim MAGA is the cult.

OBTW, your guy lost . He just happened to be installed in the White House

Hilarious how you just dunked on yourself proclaiming this was a frivolous lawsuit. 😂😂😂😂good one.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Frivolous lawsuits happen all the time, yet these cases wasn't allowed to go to court. You really do have you head so far up your arse, it's pathetic.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Funny how the real cultists of Demoncrat party always claim MAGA is the cult.

OBTW, your guy lost . He just happened to be installed in the White House

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Frivolous lawsuits happen all the time, yet these cases wasn't allowed to go to court. You really do have you head so far up your arse, it's pathetic.
My guy lost. 😳Really . Only in Trumpworld . Carry on . Speaking of reading comprehension. “ These cases wasn’t “ . Good one . It’s weren’t. Trumper . Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Ride Fly

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
My guy lost. 😳Really . Only in Trumpworld . Carry on . Speaking of reading comprehension. “ These cases wasn’t “ . Good one . It’s weren’t. Trumper . Carry on
That's not reading comprehension numb nutz. That's writing capability, which is not the accusation I made against you. You're really a dumb dumb dummy aren't ya???

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Three years after he lost he still claims he won, this is nothing about protesting an election with fraud. This is about a total loser who can not admit defeat. If you want to support him that is your choice. That does not change the fact that he is the ultimate poor loser, someone I would never want to associate with.

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017

Torch901, to even BEGIN to defend this current [administration] is more than enough to come to a rational conclusion that you are void of any rational thinking, let alone critical thinking. Dear God, this is without doubt the worst presidential [administration] in this country's history. Lay off the magic mushrooms. The blatant incompetence of brain-dead Biden and his party is indefensible.

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Three years after he lost he still claims he won, this is nothing about protesting an election with fraud. This is about a total loser who can not admit defeat. If you want to support him that is your choice. That does not change the fact that he is the ultimate poor loser, someone I would never want to associate with.
And b*tch Hillary Clunton is still crying that the Russians stole the 2016 election on her book tours and that Trump was an illegitimate president. Stacey Abrams was claiming to be the "real" governor of Georgia for years after losing to Kemp. Your point?

Latest posts