Biden working hard

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Three years after he lost he still claims he won, this is nothing about protesting an election with fraud. This is about a total loser who can not admit defeat. If you want to support him that is your choice. That does not change the fact that he is the ultimate poor loser, someone I would never want to associate with.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Torch901, to even BEGIN to defend this current [administration] is more than enough to come to a rational conclusion that you are void of any rational thinking, let alone critical thinking. Dear God, this is without doubt the worst presidential [administration] in this country's history. Lay off the magic mushrooms. The blatant incompetence of brain-dead Biden and his party is indefensible.
Tell me how Biden has had the ha ha ha worst Presidency in our nation's history. I'll wait. You can't.

I think you're just so angry at something and you need someone to blame, Biden is handy. Biden didn't create any of your problems. His biggest flaw is he jumbles his words occasionally. But he's done a ton of good work, and I'll happily vote for him.

But take some time. Tell me how he is the worst President ever. I'd truly like to know. Without the food fight, the name calling, the sore feelings. Just lay it out. If you think you can.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Economy - Much worse
World Standing - Much Worse
Crime - Much worse
Border/Immigration - Unmidigated disaster

That's a decent start. Now share how Biden has improved the country.

This should be fun.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Add the weaponization of the ABC agencies against your political opponents.
Add the weaponization of the ABC agencies to serve as your campaign champions and to suppress evidence of your family's criminality.
Add the restriction of free speech via Social Media with collaboration again with the FBI.

We can go on but this is an assault on every American citizens' freedoms.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Tell me how Biden has had the ha ha ha worst Presidency in our nation's history. I'll wait. You can't.

I think you're just so angry at something and you need someone to blame, Biden is handy. Biden didn't create any of your problems. His biggest flaw is he jumbles his words occasionally. But he's done a ton of good work, and I'll happily vote for him.

But take some time. Tell me how he is the worst President ever. I'd truly like to know. Without the food fight, the name calling, the sore feelings. Just lay it out. If you think you can.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
For those who think the border is the only issue, you have no clue. This will affect many minorities including moslem, Hispanic and black.
Leave our kids alone.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
You got something to say, little man? Other than crying into your beer, aching to vent your white boy grievance? It's our country now, muthafucka. If you don't like it, you can move to Moscow or Munich and be with your own kind. It's majority rule, and we're the majority now. You ain't. If you don't like it, tough sh!!t.

@Torch901

It’s quite obvious you have NO comprehension of “American Civics,” how the American form of government has been founded and how it has been designed to work. More than likely, related to a lower quality “education” and lack of life experience.

You and the democRAT political party have long since,(1990s) LOST the debate of ideas.

Like your current democRAT party, rely on character assination attempts (most of your post) focused attacks on the individuals, NOT the content of their posts. Your inability to debate the issue, stay on topic, is telling.

NEWS FLASH

And let me remind you… Your statement “it’s our country now,” is a wee bit premature.

It’s “NOT your country now, mother fūcker.” NOT until AFTER this current “fight” has been finished.

There are Tens of Millions of Americans, looking forward to, meeting you and your democRAT ilk, on the battlefield, whenever this, clacks off.

🖕😎

Reactions: Ride Fly

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

What’s the exact wager?

If you win…
I’ll ship you, a six pack. (your choice)

When I win…
You will; be changing your WeAreSC Blog name to: “Trump WON X2 Fjb”
This will need to remain in place from, November 5th 2024 through Inauguration Day January 20th 2025.

DEAL???
😎

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023
What’s the exact wager?

If you win…

When I win…
You will; be changing your WeAreSC Blog name to: “Trump WON X3 Fjb”
This will need to remain in place from, November 5th 2024 through Inauguration Day January 20th 2025.

DEAL???
😎
FIFY!

Reactions: Trojan JST

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Economy - Much worse
World Standing - Much Worse
Crime - Much worse
Border/Immigration - Unmidigated disaster

That's a decent start. Now share how Biden has improved the country.

This should be fun.
Yes, it has indeed been fun. Sorry, it’s taken me a while to get back to you but Biden has just had so many successes over the past 3 years.

The Economy – Oh my what a success! The Infrastructure bill has added 14 million new jobs – the unemployment is now at a low 3.5%. The stock market blasted through to a record high in January. The GDP has grown 22% since Biden took office, compared to a modest 14% during the Trump years. Inflation is a nagging problem, but that's not Biden's fault -- blame the greedy CEOs who have jacked up prices.

Crime – Crime in America is now at a 50 year low.

World Standing – Our World Standing has certainly improved since 2020. Biden’s strong support of Ukraine has bled the Russian military dry. He has cost them billions in destroyed military apparatus as well as thousands of Russian troops. The only reason Putin is gaining ground now is due to an abject failure by the republican congress to approve more military aid to Ukraine. But Biden’s strong support of Israel in the Gaza war has led to Hamas being all but destroyed. He has ignored the radical left’s cries to stop supporting Israel, as a true statesman would do. Other nations certainly appreciate Biden’s leadership, and America’s stature has clearly improved.

The Border – Biden and the senate Dems had successfully negotiated a bipartisan border security deal agreement with Republicans in congress – and then Trump decided to blow it up. The deal is dead entirely because of Trump -- and because the Republicans in congress are too big a bunch of pussies to stand up to an ignorant, orange faced clown. Trump wanted this to be a wedge issue he could run on, but the reality is the ongoing problems at the border are entirely the fault of Trump.

So thank you for giving me the opportunity to set the record straight, as Biden has clearly reversed America’s decline, despite the raging hysteria you hear on the RWNJ’s screaming media channels.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Yes, it has indeed been fun. Sorry, it’s taken me a while to get back to you but Biden has just had so many successes over the past 3 years.

The Economy – Oh my what a success! The Infrastructure bill has added 14 million new jobs – the unemployment is now at a low 3.5%. The stock market blasted through to a record high in January. The GDP has grown 22% since Biden took office, compared to a modest 14% during the Trump years. Inflation is a nagging problem, but that's not Biden's fault -- blame the greedy CEOs who have jacked up prices.

World Standing – Our World Standing has certainly improved since 2020. Biden’s strong support of Ukraine has bled the Russian military dry. He has cost them billions in destroyed military apparatus as well as thousands of Russian troops. The only reason Putin is gaining ground now is due to an abject failure by the republican congress to approve more military aid to Ukraine. But Biden’s strong support of Israel in the Gaza war has led to Hamas being all but destroyed. He has ignored the radical left’s cries to stop supporting Israel, as a true statesman would do. Other nations certainly appreciate Biden’s leadership, and America’s stature has clearly improved.

The Border – Biden and the senate Dems had successfully negotiated a bipartisan border security deal agreement with Republicans in congress – and then Trump decided to blow it up. The deal is dead entirely because of Trump -- and because the Republicans in congress are too big a bunch of pussies to stand up to an ignorant, orange faced clown. Trump wanted this to be a wedge issue he could run on, but the reality is the ongoing problems at the border are entirely the fault of Trump.

So thank you for giving me the opportunity to set the record straight, as Biden has clearly reversed America’s decline, despite the raging hysteria you hear on the RWNJ’s screaming media channels.
Common Sense Couter point:

Economy: Did you just call inflation a "nagging problem"??????? This is why the Democrat party no longer identifies with blue collar Main Street America. And why minorities are fleeing the Dem party. Wall street is emdemic of high net worth individuals and investment firms, not the average citizen. Credit Card debt is soaring, 401K balances are at all time lows, and people cannot afford groceries. Of all of the "new" jobs created, how many are able to keep food on the table and a roof over someones head? Not many.

Crime: Wrong. Violent crime is lower, but overall crime is up. And in Dem controlled cities it is so high, DA's are being recalled and light on crime laws being recinded. Not an action of low crime.

World Standing: Pick a disaster. The US is no longer viewed as a deterent, simply a push over.

The Border: The Democrat controlled White House and Congress reversed every border policy in place when Trump left office. DHS Sec Mayorkis touted that there were so many reversals that they couldn't be counted. Now that the country has rejected Biden's policy of open borders, they cry to the media that the big bad Republicans won't help. THe laws are already on the books to control the border, the Dems simply refuse to do it and instead ask for more money (not for the border but for foreign wars) to make it happen.

Glad to give you the facts. Maybe take down the CNN poster on the back of your bedroom door. Don Lemon doesn't work there anymore.

Last edited:

DP'4'Life

May 11, 2023

Did KJP write this response for you? After all, according to her, Biden has done more in his 3 years for the USA than any modern President in their 8 years - even Obama.......

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

• Haha
Reactions: Ride Fly

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Common Sense Couter point:

Economy: Did you just call inflation a "nagging problem"??????? This is why the Democrat party no longer identifies with blue collar Main Street America. And why minorities are fleeing the Dem party. Wall street is emdemic of high net worth individuals and investment firms, not the average citizen. Credit Card debt is soaring, 401K balances are at all time lows, and people cannot afford groceries. Of all of the "new" jobs created, how many are able to keep food on the table and a roof over someones head? Not many.

Crime: Wrong. Violent crime is lower, but overall crime is up. And in Dem controlled cities it is so high, DA's are being recalled and light on crime laws being recinded. Not an action of low crime.

World Standing: Pick a disaster. The US is no longer viewed as a deterent, simply a push over.

The Border: The Democrat controlled White House and Congress reversed every border policy in place when Trump left office. DHS Sec Mayorkis touted that there were so many reversals that they couldn't be counted. Now that the country has rejected Biden's policy of open borders, they cry to the media that the big bad Republicans won't help. THe laws are already on the books to control the border, the Dems simply refuse to do it and instead ask for more money (not for the border but for foreign wars) to make it happen.

Glad to give you the facts. Maybe take down the CNN poster on the back of your bedroom door. Don Lemon doesn't work there anymore.
Thank you for the civility. Here is my response.

The Economy – Regarding inflation, Presidents can’t realistically order private industry to institute price controls. Corporate America has taken advantage of inflationary pressures to jack up prices. This one is all on big business. Biden can’t be responsible for private industry’s greed.

Crime – Over the last two decades, the number of violent crimes in the United States has fallen dramatically; there were 1.9 million violent crimes in 1992 in comparison to 1.2 million violent crimes in 2023. Plus, new FBI data comparing crime in 2023 with the same period last year shows a trend:
  • Violent crime is down 8%.
  • In cities of more than 1 million people, violent crime is down nearly 15%.
  • Murder is down 15.6% nationally and down 25% in cities of more than 1 million people.
  • Robbery is down nearly 10%, and burglary is down nearly 12%.
World Standing -- We’re still the toughest guy in town. Anyone who messes with the US regrets it.

The Border – The Trump policies were largely ones of human cruelty, separating young children from parents, sometimes for many months or years, and forcing migrants to live in inhumane conditions, the goal being to discourage people from coming here, even if that meant likely death or torture at home. But Trump’s signature plan to build a wall across the southern border never happened. Maybe because Mexico refused to pay for it?

Again I appreciate the civility.

JImmytheGreek

Aug 24, 2017
There are few things one will encounter in this life as pathetic or surreal as watching Democrats try to pretend their party is acting in the best interests of the American people.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
There are few things one will encounter in this life as pathetic or surreal as watching Democrats try to pretend their party is acting in the best interests of the American people.
Please explain further. The Democrats have acted to spur jobs and GDP, decrease crime, protect women's rights to choose, and reduce Russia's military resources. How is that not acting in the best interests of the American people?

• Haha
Reactions: Trojan JST

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Do you really think these all democrats are evil posts add to the discussion. We see it a lot.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
Do you really think these all democrats are evil posts add to the discussion. We see it a lot.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
What’s the exact wager?

If you win…

When I win…
You will; be changing your WeAreSC Blog name to: “Trump WON X2 Fjb”

It’s called Venmo/ PayPal bro . Trump wins send me the receipt

DEAL???
😎

Latest posts