Bidenomics/reality

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Holy **** balls
You live in some alternate reality
Nope. You do. Tell me about what a horrible, dystopian world YOU'VE been living in down in the beach cities. And how it's changed since Trump. I'll wait.

Last edited:

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
10 million illegals have entered.
100s of thousands flown from a foreign country directly into the US.
Bring them to swing states and have them vote.

I have a hard time believing Torche believes what he posts.
No one can be that dense

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Nope. You do. Tell me about what a dystopian world YOU'VE been living in down in the beach cities. And how it's changed since Trump. I'll wait.
OK.
Homeless went from nowhere to be seen to being all over. Can't escape them.
Crime is way up.
Smash and grab crime went from never happening to an all to frequent occurrence.
Groceries are up 40%
I could go on.

Tell me what is better? Nothing is the answer

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
10 million illegals have entered.
100s of thousands flown from a foreign country directly into the US.
Not 10 million, but certainly more than in the past. But again, the reality is Biden tried to pass a border bill, which republican senators initially agreed to. That it included funding for Ukraine killed it (oh no! how terrible! supporting Putin's enemies!). This is all due to the GOP, their cowardice in being unable to stand up to Trump.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Not nothing. The stock market is near record highs. Unemployment is near record lows. We have a great economy. Crime is not way up, in fact it is near record lows. High food prices? Yes, that is the direct result of corporations engaging in price gouging.

Reactions: usc2k24

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Not nothing. The stock market is near record highs. Unemployment is near record lows. We have a great economy. Crime is not way up, in fact it is near record lows. High food prices? Yes, that is the direct result of corporations engaging in price gouging.
Show the evidence.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I’ll show you mine..

now, show yours.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Printing money and hoping is not an economic strategy…
How much gold is in Fort Knox? Is there even an ounce?

Reactions: Oldschoolrock

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Printing money and hoping is not an economic strategy…
How much gold is in Fort Knox? Is there even an ounce?

Funny how you post a video about the national debt. It shot up by $7 trillion under Trump.

Last edited:

usc2k24

Aug 27, 2017

Reactions: Torch901

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
OK.
Homeless went from nowhere to be seen to being all over. Can't escape them.
Crime is way up.
Smash and grab crime went from never happening to an all to frequent occurrence.
Groceries are up 40%
I could go on.

So tell me, since you're the fountain of all knowledge, what's the root cause of homelessness? Drug addiction? Mental illness? Poverty? Not enough housing development? Not sure what it's like in the South Bay, but I've been seeing the homeless for decades whenever I come into LA.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
So tell me, since you're the fountain of all knowledge, what's the root cause of homelessness? Drug addiction? Mental illness? Poverty? Not enough housing development? Not sure what it's like in the South Bay, but I've been seeing the homeless for decades whenever I come into LA.
Interesting you say.. democrats have been in control and no matter how much money they collect to help the homeless, it only goes to make themselves and their friends richer..

usc2k24

Aug 27, 2017
More lies? Probably altered video, huh?

why did the committee try and hide these videos? Why did they destroy the evidence including depositions?

Not sure what a speed addict's death has to do with 3 companies owning 92% of the soda market, but cool.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Not sure what a speed addict's death has to do with 3 companies owning 92% of the soda market, but cool.
Of course not. Your side lies about everything. So why didn’t they raise those prices until jojo was president?
Still waiting.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Who can lie so well and act like they mean it, so naturally off his tongue. Of course he’s had years of experience…

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Target the rich? BS.

"As of last summer, 63% of new audits targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000," reports the Wall Street Journal. "Only a small overall share reached the very highest earners, while 80% of audits covered filers earning less than $1 million."

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Another neighborhood success story brought to you by the Marxist Pimp-in-Chief.
How many of those homeless lost blue collar jobs then get to read about "college graduates" get their federal loans forgiven by taxpayers?
Oh please, do you guys ever cease with the bullsheet? Blue collar workers lost their jobs because CEOs shipped their jobs off-shore. Those $30 an hour US manufacturing jobs are being done overseas in places like Vietnam and Indonesia where they pay workers a fraction of what they paid US workers. Corporations are out to squeeze every dime they can out of a company -- and they pimp out guys like you to serve up the lamest excuses. Sad that you keep falling for it.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Could be 12.
The gov officially admits it is the 8 million range. Certainly higher than in the past is a HUGE understatement. It is NEVER been like this.

Crime is most certainly not near record lows. That is funny you would even type those works.
When I have time, I will post the crime stats, just for violent crime.
And here is the kicker; the police have just stopped responding to much of the crime. Much crime in places like CA has been downgraded. You are amazing in your beliefs. Reality is not your friend.

Please define "price gouging".

Reactions: Pudly76

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Homeless has become a huge business. We stopped committing the mentally ill. we built all this infrastructure and incnetive strcutures that encourage the end result of homeless people.
Drug addiction, yes.
There is not one answer, there never is.

But what is a fact is the amount of money this state and cities spend on homeless people is enough to give each of them $100K a year.
Those makeing huge profitts don't want to fix the problem. they want it to continue "as is"

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Homeless has become a huge business. We stopped committing the mentally ill. we built all this infrastructure and incnetive strcutures that encourage the end result of homeless people.
Drug addiction, yes.
There is not one answer, there never is.

But what is a fact is the amount of money this state and cities spend on homeless people is enough to give each of them $100K a year.
Those makeing huge profitts don't want to fix the problem. they want it to continue "as is"
I'm not sure where you get that $100k a year per person figure. Or just who is making that. I agree there is not one answer.

The nut houses were closed decades ago, and we've essentially turned prisons into nut houses. And then they're let loose.

But I think loosening some of the regulations surrounding building MDUs would help. So would getting rid of the NIMBY 'tude that a lot of people have. We're not just going to build dormitories and ship these people to the desert.

JImmytheGreek

Aug 24, 2017
Dems decided some years ago that lying about everything all the time with no regard for external reality or internal consistency was their most effective course of action. It has become mother's milk for their base and their media.

Oldschoolrock

Aug 24, 2017
Not 10 million, but certainly more than in the past. But again, the reality is Biden tried to pass a border bill, which republican senators initially agreed to. That it included funding for Ukraine killed it (oh no! how terrible! supporting Putin's enemies!). This is all due to the GOP, their cowardice in being unable to stand up to Trump.
closer to 15 million