Wasn't there an old lady that called into KSR at the time and said that she refused to go to another game at Rupp because they took it down?
And I bet you can't hear a damn thing. Eardrums blew out years agoIt's in my man cave hooked up as my surround sound system.
Are you Bruce Wayne? That would be one heck of a man cave.It's in my man cave hooked up as my surround sound system.
I know the man that actually has it now.
Me too. I tried calling him, but he can't hear the phone...
Lord, imagine that thing falling.
We need to know how he ended up with it and what he is using it for.I know the man that actually has it now.
You remember that time a natural gas pipeline got shut down a few years ago. Just sayin.We need to know how he ended up with it and what he is using it for.
It's one of those fears of very large things. How much did it weigh? Imagine the sound as it hits the floor and uproots rice patties on the other side.Lord, why would you want to imagine that
I was wanting to imagine a final four![]()
Sitting beside his bed. Has a snooze button.We need to know how he ended up with it and what he is using it for.
He told me about it when he gave my son a sports physical a few years ago. He mentioned that he was going to have a building constructed for it or that he already had. He was in the process of building a new house at the time.Best I can get
View attachment 1393023
Kid me actually did imagine that while sitting in those bleachers.Lord, imagine that thing falling.
I think I read that it weighed 12,000lbsKid me actually did imagine that while sitting in those bleachers.
“Dad, what if that falls?” (Points at Bertha)
Dad: It would be bad. Now, watch the game
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt