EJ Floreal At Big Blue Madness. He's come back for his scholarship.
Crowd is late arriving. Only about half full so far.
EJ Floreal At Big Blue Madness. He's come back for his scholarship.
No that is Fake News! Just a Duke lean.Hearing he's a Dook lock.
It’s Maci with an I.I'm only watching the girls for Macy
Not a fan of the spelling but she still hot.It’s Maci with an I.
This PA announcer guy for the ladies is pretty solid
Hate losing singleRaining here in Western KY so just lost the single. Maybe it will be back on when the guys take the court.![]()
Still no signal I am going to be pissed if I miss most of it.![]()
I wish we could make this more like NBA allstar weekend. Dunk contest, 3 point contest, skills challenge and bring in the alumni and see if they can still Ball with these 17 year olds
Jemarl Baker better win this contest after all we've heard about him...Sounds like you get your wish.
I think I'm in love with Maci Morris.
Then, if true, get the F down the road.
It’s already been debunked as fake. 0 followers 0 people it’s following and first Instagram post. It’s fake
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’