Steve. Wow. Steve pretty much goes to show where not playing at all will get you.
Then again, I haven't watched lately. Guess I should catch up but it was just work watching this season.
True, but those were more about votes against her opponent, not votes for her, correct? Either way she won, just not sure she was rewarded for that strategy.Flying under the radar, omega dog, floater is a viable strategy in these types of games.
I couldn't play that way, but Sandra Diaz-Twine has won Survivor twice using it.
True, but those were more about votes against her opponent, not votes for her, correct? Either way she won, just not sure she was rewarded for that strategy.
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia