Steve. Wow. Steve pretty much goes to show where not playing at all will get you.
Then again, I haven't watched lately. Guess I should catch up but it was just work watching this season.
True, but those were more about votes against her opponent, not votes for her, correct? Either way she won, just not sure she was rewarded for that strategy.Flying under the radar, omega dog, floater is a viable strategy in these types of games.
I couldn't play that way, but Sandra Diaz-Twine has won Survivor twice using it.
True, but those were more about votes against her opponent, not votes for her, correct? Either way she won, just not sure she was rewarded for that strategy.
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia