big disappointment

SkyDawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 27, 2010
16
0
0
Nice to see we have given up only 5 minutes into the game. This team does not deserve NCAA bid and they are proving that today. I'm ready for this season to be over. I am tired of watching the way this team plays. They are a basketball nightmare. No direction at all on offense. They do not value any possession. Just jack up 3's. This one is over before it got started good.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
Crapping the bed in spectacular fashion on ESPN on senior night with a (possible) tournament trip on the line.
 

gravedigger

Redshirt
Feb 6, 2009
1,654
0
0
this lazy and apathetic is almost surreal.

I dont think I have ever witnessed basketball at any level where one team looks like it's on life support.

It nearly resembles the way the football team looked in Oxford in 2008.

I'm quite sure it wont end like it starts.

Then again, I just saw Jarvist not give even a slight effort to make a rebound.

The post game show, ought to be something interesting.
 

GeorgeBailey

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2010
845
1,161
93
This would actually be a very appropriate way to end the season. It summarizes the entire year. Anytime mental toughness is required, MSU basketball is in serious trouble. Hopefully they will come back and make this look like an idiotic post, but..... <div>
</div><div>ETA: At least the effort has picked up on both ends. Barry and Jarvis must be trying for the worst senior nights in history.</div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game