My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.Saw in other thread but I'll take it!!
You're good sir!My bad, didn't see that. Mods can delete this one.
If we get 8 wins this season every powerhouse in the country will try their best to rob the heclll out of our staff. . That’s how big time programs are built though and I’d love it. Would love to try to keep this entire group together three or four years to build Kentucky up some before we have to look for more up and coming dudes. I’m just great full for the now. You start getting a bunch of these top 500 kids and things can change quickly. Let’s go.8-4 in 26, 10-2 with a playoff berth in 27
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina