Big12 vs SEC

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
See article

Big12 vs SEC

I think the most interesting fact is the records vs BCS opponents. Both have losing records. Other facts, I came up with;

Big12 has 7 teams in the top 20 of scoring offense. 6 in the top 20 of total offense. The SEC has none in either category.

The SEC has 5 teams in the top 20 of scoring defense and 7 in the top 20 of total defense. The Big12 has 2 and 1 respectively.

I am a believer that good defense stops good offenses. However, I got a feeling most teams from the Big12 would beat the absolute piss out of Arkansas and State. I think they score at will....especially on Arkansas. However, I am no sure Arkansas and State are as bad as A&M and Iowa State.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama