Billy Strings fans...

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,584
8,562
102
He's doing socially distanced shows the weekend after Easter at our second favorite nonconference venue.

That's right: Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile.

April 9, 10, and 11.

Those of you who already get emails from him should have already started participating in the presale.

Maybe I'll see one of you there.

The regular sale begins Friday.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,879
17,138
113
Cool

I like his stuff on YouTube. His concert at red rocks looked awesome. I’m assuming you’ve been to a concert there? I never have. Is there a better concert venue than there?
 

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,415
919
113
Phenomenal picker! If you enjoy old school country do yourself a favor and go see this guy!
 

Eleven Bravo

Junior
Aug 31, 2018
625
283
63
Ol’ Billy can burn it down. I always thought nobody would ever come along and make people forget Tony Rice, who is regarded as the greatest flat-picker of all time-but Billy’s game is a couple of notches up. The kid is amazing. Technically, he is on his own planet.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs