Again, no googling, peeking or medium consulting.
Last NFL Champion that was not the Super Bowl winner.
Last NFL Champion that was not the Super Bowl winner.
I am guessing the year prior to the first Super Bowl?![]()
What's an NFL Champion if not the Super Bowl winner? Simply best record?
Well done! Also is the first true expansion team to win the NFL titleMinnesota Vikings.
They lost Super Bowl IV as the NFL Champs
First football game I can remember was 1969 nfl championship where Vikings beat the Browns 27-7. I became a Vikings fan that day & im still a Vikings fan.Damn I thought I was old. You guys are prehistoric.
I'm very sorry...First football game I can remember was 1969 nfl championship where Vikings beat the Browns 27-7. I became a Vikings fan that day & im still a Vikings fan.
It set me up well for becoming a Mississippi State fan 4 years later. At least I later became a Patriots fan.I'm very sorry...
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary