Hand you the broom.There is a clean up in aisle 3. What is your next move?
Sorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.Hand you the broom.
Ok, we Stand corrected. You don’t workSorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.
His husband puts him to work.Ok, we Stand corrected. You don’t work
You sound like a poor **** who talks a big game on the internet to deflect from your pathetic reality.Sorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6
WV Sports Basketball
WVU basketball returns just 22% of its scoring. How will it replace it?