Hand you the broom.There is a clean up in aisle 3. What is your next move?
Sorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.Hand you the broom.
Ok, we Stand corrected. You don’t workSorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.
His husband puts him to work.Ok, we Stand corrected. You don’t work
You sound like a poor **** who talks a big game on the internet to deflect from your pathetic reality.Sorry. I don’t work retail. Sounds like more along the lines of your pay grade. Although sounds like you may have dirt floors…so I doubt you have a broom.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez ready to ‘scrape it all down to the studs’ on WVU defense
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge creates unique exhibition slate in build up to the basketball season
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez outlines injuries, other options challenging for more playing time
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 10-5
WV Sports Football
Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati