I noticed the fonts look a little different. The bold stuff looks a little bolder and the stuff that wasn't bold looks thinner and more washed out. The downvote or thumbs down is here when you scroll over the like button I noticed.
They added a downvote!!
They added a downvote!!
Now we need a monthly Top 5 list of most downvoted postersThey added a downvote!!
I noticed the fonts look a little different. The bold stuff looks a little bolder and the stuff that wasn't bold looks thinner and more washed out. The downvote or thumbs down is here when you scroll over the like button I noticed.
I'm not pulling the ones I got on the ignore list just to hammer downvotesNow we need a monthly Top 5 list of most downvoted posters
Just wanted to test your level of commitment.BulldogBlitz is the best poster on the board!
I think you can safely guess that list most months from a cursory review of the replies to any post that begins with "OT"Now we need a monthly Top 5 list of most downvoted posters
Now we need a monthly Top 5 list of most downvoted posters
Soft culture.Where did it go? Booooooo ON3 boooooooo
DS’s new TV didn’t show up.There was an issue with it showing up currently, so they rolled it back.
I'm guessing it'll push back out next week
DS’s new TV didn’t show up.
What happened to the downvote? I don't have it today.They added a downvote!!
I think they were having some technical issue with it. Should be back soon.What happened to the downvote? I don't have it today.
All the posts were too good….so it glitched out***I think they were having some technical issue with it. Should be back soon.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four