I dont worry about other teams, my money is on the Sussex Central Tigers, all programs will get better im sure but im 110% certain THE TIGERS will be a dominant factor.
Hope so, I like to see parody and good things for all kids.
I dont worry about other teams, my money is on the Sussex Central Tigers, all programs will get better im sure but im 110% certain THE TIGERS will be a dominant factor.
Hey Gunz , Not sure if you know but one of your higher ups told me that the Cougars will go 3 - 7 at best this season . I will enjoy keeping up on the 2A board . Tru does not think about other teams getting better in the future . He gets under your skin like chiggers . Just let it go !
Hope so, I like to see parody and good things for all kids.
Not trying to be a jerk, but big difference between parody (above) & parity (intended).
VirginiaPreps Football
All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games