I read quite a bit and I’m honestly not a big Steven King fan but this is the best book that I’ve read in years. I went back and read it a second time and found things that I missed the first time. I have no doubt that I’ll read it a third time in the future.Finally read 11/22/63. 900 pages, but worth it. It’s not a love story, and I’ve never been one to like books that are love stories, but all I cared about in the end was the love story. But besides that, In 3 instances in particular, it’s also as intense a read as you can have. The first big oh **** build up, and readers will know what I’m talking about, had me freaking out.
I’m a big fan of Peter Zeihan as well.George Friedman is brilliant.
King is known for his horror. But he's just a really good writer no matter the genre.Not huge on King either but easily the best book I’ve ever read. The Hulu series is good but doesn’t compare to the book. I was totally in love with King’s “Sadie”, no actress could have lived up to the imaginary one.
King is known for his horror. But he's just a really good writer no matter the genre.
One day I'll start the Dark Tower series.
That one is on my list on Amazon. That will probably be the next one I buy when i run though what I have.Working my way through this one now. It's intimidating at close to 1,000 pages, but so far it's been riveting.
![]()
If you like Undaunted Courage get this one. I want to eventually get the unabridged version.View attachment 17125
Riding Rockets by Mike Mullane is excellent. He is one of the TFNGs (Thirty Five New Guys - The shuttle astronauts chosen after Apollo program)
View attachment 17126
Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose. This is the story of Lewis and Clark. Ambrose always does a great job and this is one of my favorites.
Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5