Zero points 3 rebounds. Not his best day. Needs to gain strength and come back.
I would agree. Even Skal had a better season.If he leaves, he will be the most overrated Calipari recruit in history.
I still think it's Skal, close 2nd is Whitney.If he leaves, he will be the most overrated Calipari recruit in history.
Unless Cal is coachingNeither could start in Japan
I still think it's Skal, close 2nd is Whitney.
Would unseat Skal IMO.If he leaves, he will be the most overrated Calipari recruit in history.
Him or Skal for sureIf he leaves, he will be the most overrated Calipari recruit in history.
I think Skal has that locked up.If he leaves, he will be the most overrated Calipari recruit in history.
Kentucky needs to take a hard look at the strength and conditioning program.Boston doesn't shoot well enough and can't finish at the rim. He easily needs another 15-20 lbs of muscle. NBA bigs will knock him around like a pinball game.
The title has been passed. Skal actually had his *** sat regularly, as he only averaged 15 mins a game. Boston is a nice kid and I hope he puts things together in the future, but IMO there’s never been a player here do less and get more.I think Skal has that locked up.
Probably right but he should return. He hasn't proven anything.Who?
Neither did EJ or Hagans. Cal is not about building teams or rosters.Probably right but he should return. He hasn't proven anything.
I would agree with that. Don't think those were great decisions but what do I know.Neither did EJ or Hagans. Cal is not about building teams or rosters.
I hope so. Problem is ,who could Boston or Clark play for? Transy , Cumberland, or maybe Pikeville?Boston,Clark and Jackson are out of here.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine