Boys (And Girls), I'm Starting All Over

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I somehow got logged out of my account (not by me) and could not log back in using either my old alias or password. I even had to change my email address. I try to engage with everyone who engages with me. If I haven't gotten back to some of you, it's because my old account is gone, along with the notifications attached to it. I apologize. I wasn't trying to "ghost" anybody.

Whythis28

Joined Jun 22, 2006
Jan 31, 2022
Mannnn, I'm not reading any apology. Just get back to me......😉

Like Katt Williams said in Friday, "Don't be sorry, be careful!" 😋

In all seriousness, it's frustrating having to change up stuff you've been doing for so long AND have to remember the new stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: MrCockStrong

CockofEarle

Jan 31, 2022
I somehow got logged out of my account (not by me) and could not log back in using either my old alias or password. I even had to change my email address. I try to engage with everyone who engages with me. If I haven't gotten back to some of you, it's because my old account is gone, along with the notifications attached to it. I apologize. I wasn't trying to "ghost" anybody.
It’s the Russians

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
I’m going to petition you bypass the “tater phase” despite your small number of posts and obvious biases…..😉.

so what do you do when your not creating new profiles etc….

can you deliver basketball rhymes?

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I just figured you were busy, it being college baseball season and all.
I am busy. So far nothing of note has happened, apart from one detracting loss. The season starts next weekend. Then it's on like a chicken bone.

The Reel Ess

Joined Feb 3, 2005
Jan 31, 2022
You're forgiven. ;) I ran across you on Facebook people I might know. Same pic as you had on the last board.

Reactions: KingWard

GatorlandGamecock

Joined Sep 19, 2007
Jan 5, 2022
King, you have been hacked. I don't know if you ever made anyone angry but someone thought it would be cute.

Latest posts