I’d say Purdue.So, one of UK, UT, Auburn, or Purdue won’t be a two seed now.
I’d say Purdue.So, one of UK, UT, Auburn, or Purdue won’t be a two seed now.
I dont think so.Duke took our 2
So, one of UK, UT, Auburn, or Purdue won’t be a two seed now.
You clearly don't watch muchDuke with a cake walk to to the Elite 8.
Surely one game won’t drop us from a 1 seed to a 3.By Tennessee winning the SEC Tourney give them a 2 seed and drop us to a 3??
No they didn’t. This post is dumb as hell.Duke with a cake walk to to the Elite 8.
I’d be fine with that.Thinking we don’t want the south with Zona right?
They’re probably pissed they don’t get out of Dayton for a few daysWright State playing the First Four in Dayton. Hometown team.
They are huge!Arizona is the best team in the country
You know this is going to happenDid not want to be shipped out West with overall #1.
My next request is not to be in the East with Nova.
And Michigan State.What a joke that Michigan is in.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball