people will say I am premature...Today was a real punch in the nuts for Wisconsin fans.
Not good. The punch to the Iowa guys privates is the one he is suspended for at this time.
Wow. I didn’t know he was that dirty.
By Syracuse standards? What would Eric Devendorf rate this guy? Or Seton Hall’s Herb Pope?Davidson is a punk.
Complete scumbag. That's not playing tough or hard. It's being a scummer. F him in the ANot good. The punch to the Iowa guys privates is the one he is suspended for at this time.
No, that's not it. Don't mistake football toughness for being a dirty scummy player tripping people and punching in the nuts.Davidson was a quarterback in high school and I think he plays with a football mentality. At times he is very good.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced