people will say I am premature...Today was a real punch in the nuts for Wisconsin fans.
Not good. The punch to the Iowa guys privates is the one he is suspended for at this time.
Wow. I didn’t know he was that dirty.
By Syracuse standards? What would Eric Devendorf rate this guy? Or Seton Hall’s Herb Pope?Davidson is a punk.
Complete scumbag. That's not playing tough or hard. It's being a scummer. F him in the ANot good. The punch to the Iowa guys privates is the one he is suspended for at this time.
No, that's not it. Don't mistake football toughness for being a dirty scummy player tripping people and punching in the nuts.Davidson was a quarterback in high school and I think he plays with a football mentality. At times he is very good.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways