Brady Hunt Staying

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
Just so I know, is this little lower division transfer cool now bc another major SEC power wanted him? Does this count as “having another option”? 😎
 

USCALUMNI

Freshman
Sep 2, 2001
100
87
28
Wonder if a signed NIL contract was enforced. That is the first thing I thought of.

USCALUMNI
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
Wonder if a signed NIL contract was enforced. That is the first thing I thought of.

USCALUMNI
I doubt it. Juice had more deals than anyone in the SEC. Those are typically as simple as you don’t get paid if you don’t do your appearances. More likely that we just beat them out on NIL for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: USCALUMNI
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama