I was at the game with my 2 sons who are Jrs at State. Best time they've had there & it made me happy to see it.Man that's great.. my son was 9 the year Bo Wallace fumbled into the end zone in OT. I was tossing him above my head in DWS.
Got a little dusty watching that..
Here's the whole sequence, including BFW believing he is witnessing a loss
Man I had my 5 year old with me last night in DWS, obviously way past his bed time. But watching him pumped up, and not even really knowing what he’s pumped about, will be a moment I’ll never forget.Man that's great.. my son was 9 the year Bo Wallace fumbled into the end zone in OT. I was tossing him above my head in DWS.
Got a little dusty watching that..
There’s fans & then there’s SHO NUFF FANS, HAILSTATE!
I like Brandon a lot. Happy for him and all of us long sufferers.
BUT ...
WTF is up with his hair???
Here's the whole sequence, including BFW believing he is witnessing a loss
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor