Braylen Prude Commits

jkeb

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2005
3,203
1,445
113
Is this one of those Evan Cooper diamond in the rough camp offers that legends are made of? I want to see this process work and am on board until it doesn't.
Is this the guy? Moves pretty well for his size maybe an OLB
 
Last edited:

10Trvln

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2011
5,581
3,341
0
Sweet!! Only one other offer. Have to trust this staff.
I trust these coaches until given a reason not to.
It’s a Texas kid and it goes into increasing our recruiting footprint in Texas. I’m good with it.
 

zamzman

Junior
Jul 1, 2004
2,638
213
0
Just based on those highlights, he didn't appear to change direction well enough to be a defensive back. I expect they're counting on him growing into his frame and becoming a LB. Definitely a projection at this point, but with his frame and track numbers, I sort of get what the coaches are seeing.
As with all the prospects, time will tell.
 
Jan 24, 2004
57,570
19,234
113
This may be the next N today.

 
Aug 18, 2016
16,695
11,005
113
Prude is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to Shadow Creek for his senior year. Shadow Creek is a relatively new school, I want to say it opened in 2016, first varsity season was 2017 I believe. They already played for a state title 2 times, and won one. It will be interesting to see how Coach Butler uses him at Shadow Creek as compared to the highlights from his time at Hightower.
 
Last edited:
Jan 24, 2004
57,570
19,234
113
Prude is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to Shadow Creek for his senior year. Shadow Creek is a relatively new school, I want to say it opened in 2016, first varsity season was 2017 I believe. They already played for a state title 2 times, and won one. It will be interesting to see how Coach Butler uses him at Shadow Creek as compared to the highlights from his time at Hightower.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,093
14,637
78
This is why ratings are a joke. How do you have someone unrated and then all the sudden a 3 star?
3 star isn’t exactly a huge jump when you look at the criteria. There’s thousands of high school players and not all of them get evaluated. A P5 offer gets attention and the services then take the time to look at his video OR watch him at a camp.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,296
113
This is why ratings are a joke. How do you have someone unrated and then all the sudden a 3 star?

Because he was not yet rated and now is. Unrated doesn’t mean he is a zero star, it means they haven’t yet given him a rating. Two stars are guys that have been evaluated and given a low rating. With his size and speed, this is one that I think will get a lot of offers soon and we will hope we can hold onto.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC