Was just about to mention this.He just went down a slide in the Bahamas must be good
Bruising of the tail bone can be very painful. Hope he gets well soon.
What is the result?
Those slides at Atlantis hurt that area of the body (well if you are in your 40's).
I'd rather him be doing the "not-so-lazy-river" there.
Went down one of those things on a cruise ship and I'm 66...WooooooNellie!!Those slides at Atlantis hurt that area of the body (well if you are in your 40's).
I'd rather him be doing the "not-so-lazy-river" there.
More along the lines of TWillWe could do a whole thread about potential Pitino comments after seeing this one picture.
We could do a whole thread about potential Pitino comments after seeing this one picture.
It should help his shooting
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'