How did you feel the scrimmage went?Hellava team the Bees fielding
I felt it went well. I think all of Buckingham left with excitement for the up coming season. I coached all these in youth league so I expected them to do well. To play with the toughness the had against a very big talented team like Brookville made me very proud.How did you feel the scrimmage went?
Spot on bro.Bees need some work on the defensive side of the ball. They had some problems with Buckinghams double wing and speedy backs. Buckingham D had problems defending the Bees passing. For the most part, I thought both teams played well for the first scrimmage game. I can see both being a factor in their respective districts.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span